Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just When I Don't Need Yet Another Distraction from the Overwhelming Amount of Work I Have to Do Before I Leave Prague...

...I figured out how to upload music.

Here are the best ten eleven songs from my recently added playlist (in no particular order):

Still Night - Pretty Lights

Still Night - Pretty Lights by NVTBSlow

Pretty Lights released his third EP of 2010 on October 22, just time in for your boy's 21st birthday. I think PL's music has gotten progressively more mellow (or "low-tempo") starting about a year ago, and I haven't decided whether I prefer the recent stuff over the bangers on Filling Up The City Skies. Regardless, it's been entirely too long since I've heard any of his music in the live setting, and the more I think about that the more I want to fly to Chicago for his New Year's Eve show. Unfortunately, though, methinks live PL will have to wait until 2011. In other PL news, he got arrested for pot possession crossing over the Arizona border earlier this week. I sleep a little better at night knowing that American taxpayer dollars are being put to good use: trying to keep Arizona State kids from having more fun than everyone else.

All Pretty Lights music can be downloaded for free at http://www.prettylightsmusic.com/

Black Bug - Wick-It the Instigator

Black Bug - Wick-It The Instigator by NVTBSlow

99 Problems (The Prodigy Remix) - Jay-Z

Jay-Z - 99 Problems (The Prodigy Remix) by NVTBSlow

This vocal should be 1000 feet in the ground at this point, but this Prodigy beat makes me feel like I'm about to hit the CYO basketball court all over again.

Mean Planes & Taylor Gangs - Bretton Duvall

Mean Planes & Taylor Gangs - Brenton Duvall by NVTBSlow

Apparently Brenton Duvall is from Potomac, MD. Good mash-ups, that's what Maryland does.

Sleepyhead (Passion Pit Cover) - Ellie Goulding & Starsmith

Sleepyhead (Ellie Goulding & Starsmith Cover) by NVTBSlow

Humdrum Town - Theophilus London

Humdrum Town - Theophilius London by NVTBSlow

Without Lies (Breakbot Remix) - Aeroplane

Without Lies (Breakbot Remix) - Aeroplane by NVTBSlow

Fuck the Money - B.o.B. feat. Wiz Khalifa (Prod. by Kanye West)

Fuck The Money - B.o.B. feat. Wiz Khalifa by NVTBSlow

An Enormous Anger Grows in Brooklyn - The Record Summer

An Enormous Anger Grows in Brooklyn - The Record Summer by NVTBSlow

California Soul (Diplo Mad-Decent Remix)

California Soul (Diplo Mad-Decent-Remix) by NVTBSlow

Skrillex - Slats Slats Slats

Skrillex - Slats Slats Slats by NVTBSlow

Skrillex is nasty. Download as much of his music as you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment